Fourth Of July Camp Meeting '89
There was a huge crowd of worshippers gathered for the July 1989 Camp Meeting, and the power of God swept over them like a tidal wave. Some were shouting, and some were dancing, while others were weeping as the presence of the Lord filled the auditorium.
- This two-hour video captures that Monday night, July 3, 1989, service. This tape contains music by Brother Swaggart, plus his sermon from that night entitled "Cherith, Carmel, and The Cave." As an added bonus, we have included Dudley Smith's electrifying rendition of "That's The Kind Of God That I Serve". As Dudley began to sing the chorus, he was joined - at the prompting of Brother Swaggart - by R.W. Schambach. The result was straight out of "old-time" Pentecost. You can be assured, there is no other video quite like this one.
- Included in this special combo pack is a CD of the music from this service
- On Jordan's Stormy Banks - FWC Choir
- That's The Kind of God That I Serve - Dudley Smith & R.W. Schambac
- It's Beginning To Rain - Jimmy Swaggart
Regular Price: $30.00 (USD)
On Sale For: $6.00 (USD)